chicks from pine grove

western edge

Songster
Apr 5, 2010
Edge of the Bakken
I received my order of rhode island red sc chicks on 5 / 19 from William Bennett of Lakeland Ga. Ordered 15 and received 30. Its a long trek to the western edge and we lost a few on the way but still have a brooder full of healthy rusty colored chicks. Communication was great, payment was eazy and William was very informant. I feel lucky to have access to quality stock from dedicate breeders like William. Thanks Clint. Thanks William. Look forward to talking to you again. I will post pictures on My Page.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Mel

Your Welcome, I'm glad I was able to set you up with such a good source to get them from. William said he had some cookin for me and I am really excited to be getting some of those awesome RIRs as well.

Are they still coming along well William ? Just let me know when they are ready. Thanks again so much.

Clint

good luck with the the pine grove reds Clint. bet thell be beauties. my chicks are 12 to 14 days and counting. lot of babysitting. temp swings this time of year are brutal. all these ideas as i watch them grow. let me know how the Java project goes.

Last edited:
The 50 birds that I got from William are now 5wks old and doing great. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing. Did I mention that they love to eat? William did warn me that my feed man is going to love me. They are also very docile and friendly. When I go into the coop, they are all around/over me.

HI Mr. Bennett( Pine Grove )
I'm new to backyard poultry, but not to chickens. I moved to Ocala fl. about eight years ago and thats when all the chickens also started. All I hear is how good and beautiful your chickens are .Lakeland GA. is about two hours from my farm and if you have any chicks , or chickens for sale I would appreciate if you let me know I can pick them up at your place or meet you somewhere.Thanks
Mark and Debbie

Hi. I e heard nothing but great stuff about Mr Bennett's rot birds an would love to have some for show here in California. Does anyone know how to reach him? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom