1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicks I won from Greenfire Farms

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by mnferalkitty, Mar 21, 2013.

1. mnferalkitty

mnferalkitty Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2012
    Minnesota
    Here are some pics of the chicks I won from GFF, I have no clue what they are [​IMG] the black ones with the yellow face and butt are super cute
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JoeyOsborne

JoeyOsborne Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2013
    Cornwall, England, U.K
    well done for your win![​IMG]

3. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Yellow chick in pic 1 looks just like our White Cochin, front and center chick in pic 2 is Golden Sebright, shown again in the last pic. The predominantly black ones in pic 2 could be Black Japanese if they have short legs. The Black with white face remind me of Australorps, unless they have feathered legs, in which case they'd be Cochins as well.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. mnferalkitty

mnferalkitty Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2012
    Minnesota
    I don't think Greenfire Farms have those breeds, I have went to thier website and read up on the breeds they have, I think I'll have to wait untill they get bigger to see what they are [​IMG]

5. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Why don't you ask Greenfire. Let us know what they say!
    Best,

Karen

6. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Well, If that isn't at least a Golden Sebright, then I will question everything I thought I knew about chickens. lol They do seem to have some really weird breeds, though..

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by