Chicks in ARIZONA???

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by noisyroo, Dec 30, 2010.

1. noisyroo

noisyroo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 11, 2010
    New River Az
    We've recently relocated to AZ and are lookinf for a FEW chicks! Americauna's, Light Brahma's maybe some Sexlinks, RedStars.

We aren't going overboard like we did in Washington and only want four to six chicks and the hen house-coop is ready now.

Any help??

2. maggiemooscluckers

maggiemooscluckers Chillin' With My Peeps

Go to Arizona Chickens page and you will find lots of other AZ people that can help you. I am new to chickens but now have 8 pullets and one cockerel. I live in Apache Junction and am really excited to get my first egg. I am expecting it soon from my now 19 week old pullets.

3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    There are actually even some real Ameraucana breeders in AZ nearby you, instead of the hatchery mutts falsely claimed as "Americaunas." [​IMG]

You can contact people like Mahonri for those - Beautiful, rich blue eggs and gorgeous Blue Wheaten chickens.

As for the rest, there's hatcheries and feedstores nearby. I believe Privett Hatchery is a state or less away from you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by