Chicks in Southern CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Shelanie, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Shelanie

Shelanie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2008
    Southern California
    I have a ton of chicks right now. I got two orders of 50+ chicks and knew I couldn't keep all of them. The local feed store offered to take my extras but I wanted to offer them up here first. I have about 10? different breeds. Let me know if you are interested. They are all 1-2 weeks old.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Shelanie
    Now it's my turn to be nosey, What kind of chicks do you have? Have a Great weekend Dennis

3. Shelanie

Feb 16, 2008
    Southern California
    Hi Dennis,
    Sorry about the delay in responding, I work 48 hour shifts and just got back today. I have, Blue laced reds, buff brhmas, dark brahmas, white cochins, golden wyandottes, Anconas, delawares, light brahmas, columbian wyandottes, barred rocks, black austrolorps, partridge rocks, red and white frizzles AND blue cochins. I have chicks comeing out my ears, so if you want some, I would be happy to share. BTW, you are so talented! I envy your yard.
    Take Care,
    Debbie

4. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    My SIL lives in Alta Dena and needs chicks to keep her lone survivor company. PLEASE pm or email me!!

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Would you be willing to ship?

6. Freddy

Freddy Out Of The Brooder

Im sorry but are you selling them or giving away and where in So. Cal are you in? Thanks

7. Wood's Farm

Wood's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2008
    Running Springs, CA
    I really shouldn't, but just for the fun of it. Where do you live?

8. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Debbie
    No need to be sorry, Your out there working and helping people. Now thats a great mix of chicks, how many of each are you going to keep? I use to do a lot of work in your area a few years back and if I lived a little closer I would be coming by to get a Blue laced red chick. ( like I need anymore LOL )[​IMG]

Thanks I love to play in the garden and I'm getting bored with the look of it and have just started to rip it up a little and replant a few things and give it a whole new look. I'll post some picture as I go. Have a Great Weekend Dennis

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  9. Shelanie

Feb 16, 2008
    Southern California
    Dennis,
    I have BLRW coming out my ears. I only wanted one of each kind but ordered 2 or three or 5 of each kind depending if its straight run or sexed. I work in Corona if you want some, I cannot keep them all. I check your site once in a while to look at your flowers, pppuuuuurrrdddyyyy.

barnyard:
    I really don't want to ship them, its just too much of a pain. Sorry

jeaucamom:
    Talked to your SIL last night, Ill bring her a few this weekend [​IMG]

Freddy:
    all I ask it that you pay me what I paid for them. I live in Temecula and work in Corona if that helps.

Wood's Farm:
    I am a horrible enabler to this addiction, I admit. If you want some let me know!

10. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Debbie!! Yeah, I just got off the phone with her, she is so excited. I just pm'd you about getting on to www.feathersite.com to identify the chicks! Thanks so much for helping her out, she really is the sweetest lady you could ever know and is very giddy about getting this chicks. Blessings to you, Suz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by