Chicks out for delivery

Ashmt51

Chirping
May 4, 2020
Upstate NY
😫 I thought the post office was supposed to call. I looked at my tracker and it says out for delivery? I sent a text to my cousin who is our mail carrier to see if she has them or is the post office just being slow to call. If I don’t hear anything by the end of my kids virtual class I’m going to call post office myself. Needed to vent I have been anxious since they left the hatchery Tuesday!!

humblehillsfarm

Crowing
Mar 27, 2020
Southwestern Pennsylvania
My Coop
My Coop
😫 I thought the post office was supposed to call. I looked at my tracker and it says out for delivery? I sent a text to my cousin who is our mail carrier to see if she has them or is the post office just being slow to call. If I don’t hear anything by the end of my kids virtual class I’m going to call post office myself. Needed to vent I have been anxious since they left the hatchery Tuesday!!
Mine said out for delivery too, but were held at the post office. I think there may not be an automated message for "held at the post office"

Ashmt51

Chirping
May 4, 2020
Upstate NY
Well one of them sadly looks like she isn’t going to make it. Very lethargic I have her separated from the rest so they don’t trample her. I gave her some nutridrench but they way she is acting I don’t think she will last much longer 😞

Top Bottom