Chicks out for delivery

Ashmt51

Chirping
May 4, 2020
Upstate NY
šŸ˜« I thought the post office was supposed to call. I looked at my tracker and it says out for delivery? I sent a text to my cousin who is our mail carrier to see if she has them or is the post office just being slow to call. If I donā€™t hear anything by the end of my kids virtual class Iā€™m going to call post office myself. Needed to vent I have been anxious since they left the hatchery Tuesday!!

šŸ˜« I thought the post office was supposed to call. I looked at my tracker and it says out for delivery? I sent a text to my cousin who is our mail carrier to see if she has them or is the post office just being slow to call. If I donā€™t hear anything by the end of my kids virtual class Iā€™m going to call post office myself. Needed to vent I have been anxious since they left the hatchery Tuesday!!
Mine said out for delivery too, but were held at the post office. I think there may not be an automated message for "held at the post office"

Well one of them sadly looks like she isnā€™t going to make it. Very lethargic I have her separated from the rest so they donā€™t trample her. I gave her some nutridrench but they way she is acting I donā€™t think she will last much longer šŸ˜ž

Back
Top Bottom