Chicks.....Peeping, Pipping n Zipping.....WOO HOOO!! We got a hatch!

Big Red

Songster
11 Years
Jan 12, 2009
Paradise
Hey Beautiful people!!!!!!!!! First Off, i have to send out my and love and thanks to the wonderful MISSPRISSY for her help with building my Incubator. Second..it's been wonderful being on here and doing something new, fun and interesting.

This is real bad:lol: I have not eaten at all from this morning until now. Here are the pics for my Buff Orp that hatched this morning and also my mix breed OEG birds.

The Entourage
Picture033.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Not sure what breed this is....all i know is that there mom is White w/Black tail.
Picture035.jpg

Think this one took the looks off the father which is a handsome fella...will try and take pics of both parents.
Picture036.jpg

Buff Orp trying to escape lockup.....
Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Pretty Chick just woke up:D
Picture.jpg

:pThanks for the great hatching vibes everyone!!!!!!!
tongue.png
Just got 2 more and 1 more on the way:D

Last edited:
I would think that in the Cayman Islands you wouldn't need to heat the eggs much! And you wouldn't need to add much water to the bator!

Love that Island setting of your coop. We'll pray that no hurricanes come your way. You almost live in Hurricane ally... hope you are high in elevation.

Congrats.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your hatch!!

All these people getting pips and chicks right now...I'm going into serious chick withdrawals!! Mine aren't due for 2 more weeks!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom