Chicks possibly wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KDOGG331, May 1, 2009.

1. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Hi everyone. I think that might want some chicks but I am not sure. I think I have been bit by the "chicken bug". [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] This is the second time I have been bit. [​IMG] I went through this chicken phase last year too. [​IMG] Anyways here I am again with this chicken thing. I am not so sure my parents would appreciate my getting chickens though... [​IMG] We already have a 13 yr old neutered male Yellow Lab named Bailey, a 7 yr old neutered male cat named Mittens, and a male (I'm pretty sure) parakeet named Buffy. I also have 2 brothers. One is older and one is younger. Ben is 18 yrs old and is going off to college next year. Marcus is 13 yrs old. I myself am Kelsey, the only daughter and total lover of animals. I think I may be the only person excited about getting chickens. [​IMG] [​IMG] But I don't know. Maybe I could convince my parents, they're already somewhat convinced I think. But I'm not too sure about my brothers though. Mmm... [​IMG] I don't know if they would be too happy haha lol [​IMG] I am rambling on and on and I really need to shut up now. [​IMG] sorry guys. But just one more quick thing before I go. If I did get chickens I think they would be Rocks (Barred and/or White) and/or Reds (RIR and/or NHR) because they are so cute and I just love them. My friend in Pembroke has 4 BR hens that the previous owner left behind when they moved. They also have tons of other animals too. I think RIRs and BRs are really cute. WRs are good too. But I don't know. I want ones that are friendly and cute and cuddley so I can love them to death hehe haha lol [​IMG] ok i am gonna stop rambling now. I really need to stop typing now. I am just gonna post this now so I can't type any more. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  2. chickenista

chickenista Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2008
    WNC foothills
    Dogs and cats are very nice, but chickens lay eggs [​IMG]
    You know that no one here is gonna talk you out of chickens.
    Let us know what you decide to do...

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    You should delete your age,just to be safe....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by