Chicks shipped today! Anyone Else?!! THEY ARE HERE!!! PICS!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by yoie, Aug 10, 2011.

1. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

My chicks were shipped today from Ideal!! I have 1 Bantam EE, 1 Silver Sebright, 1 Bantam BLRW, 1 Partridge Silkie, and 1 Mottled Houdan!! [​IMG] These are my B-day chicks (my bday is Sat) I can't wait to see them!!!!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. gmendoza

gmendoza Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rock Hill,SC
    Lucky Stiff. [​IMG] Enjoy!!! [​IMG]

3. vsmenagerie

vsmenagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2011
    MT
    Cant wait to see them!!! No chicks for me yet, but I am hoping to order some meat birds this week.

4. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Mine shipped from ideal yesterday too [​IMG] I have 8 buff orps and 3 assorted cochins coming! [​IMG] ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY [​IMG]

5. cottagechick

cottagechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2011
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    Quote:Did you split an order with someone? I thought they had a minimum of $25???

6. mayberrygirl

mayberrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Mount Airy, NC
    Mine shipped today... Hoping for an early call from the PO in the morning - the kids keep asking when they are going to be here and where they are now, LOL. I had to order 9 chicks to meet the $25 min, I am hoping they didn't add 15 Roos, LOL

7. yoie

Quote:Did you split an order with someone? I thought they had a minimum of $25???

I called them and made the order, they never said I ordered to small amount [​IMG] My total for everything was $29.26 I got the insurance with them so I wouldn't have a ton of packing peanuts.

8. cottagechick

cottagechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2011
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    I was just confused because you only had five listed (I think) and I had looked at the site and you had to order at least $25 worth...I was jealous because I had to find someone to split the order with because I didn't want too many. But if you ordered extra that makes sense.

9. mayberrygirl

mayberrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Mount Airy, NC
    I ordered online, it let me place my order at just under $25, after shipping and all it was around $34. If I order any more I may call in as it took me an hour to get the site to work for me (and i had to switch to explorer from firefox too).

10. yoie

My chicks are here!!! All alert and very chirpy!

Mottled Houdan (this one already has tons of personality!)
    [​IMG]

Partridge Silkie
    [​IMG]

Bantam Easter Egger
    [​IMG]

Silver Sebright (so tiny!!)
    [​IMG]

Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by