Chicks spending time outside.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Pureupto99per, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Pureupto99per

Pureupto99per Out Of The Brooder

Dec 17, 2009
    Orange, CA
    I made a makeshift pen and put my babies (4 Delawares and 3 Australorps) outside since it was such a nice day here!

[​IMG]

Half of our backyard... we're pretty grateful to have such a huge one in socal!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

more chickys... there are four Delawares and two Ausralorps in there... the one that was getting picked on is still healing inside.
    [​IMG]

Dinner my "easter egger" and the big hen in charge, comes to say "hello" or better yet "Who are you and I hope you know I'm the boss!"
    [​IMG]

Dinner pacing back a forth like a drill sargent.
    [​IMG]

"If your going to be in my flock... youre gonna have to peck and scratch like a REAL chicken!... now we're going to peck and scratch until YOU CANT PECK AND SCRATCH ANYMORE!! 1 and 2 and 3 and 4... and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4!!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our coop.
    [​IMG]

Our "Cat", Styx....
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!! HUGS!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG]

3. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Cute!

4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Adorable! [​IMG] Looks like everyone is having a good time in the sun and grass! I love seeing happy chickens. [​IMG]

5. cat_named_noodles

cat_named_noodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2009
    Wimberley, TX
    Beautiful birds, Dinner (I love her name! lol) is gorgeous! And those babies are toooooo cute! Hope the lil' one that got picked on is doing ok!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by