1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

CHICKS TO GOOD HOME (Marietta Georgia)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by willkatdawson, Jul 30, 2008.

1. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Songster

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    I have 16 day old chicks to arrive this Friday (8-1-08). The min order was 15 and I added a roo. The breeds are as follows- 5 Buff Orpingtons, 5 Barred Rocks, And 5 Speckled Sussex. The roo I ordered is a Buff Orpington so I guess I need to let the Buffs grow a bit until I can tell which one he is. Otherwise I would like to give some of the other chicks away to good homes. The hen house my husband and I built is only 8x8 and is too small for 16 chickens. Let me know if anyone would like to have some of these chicks.
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  2. warsawffagurl

warsawffagurl Songster

Jul 23, 2008
    Warsaw, IN
    I would love whatever you don't want... Really... actually just around 5 chicks...
    2 buffs
    and 3 barred rocks
    Can you ship to Warsaw, IN.
    I can send you a money order...
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

3. dracos68

dracos68 In the Brooder

Jun 8, 2008
    Argo, Alabama
    anything you would be getting rid of would find a very nice home at the Hidden Valley Chicken Ranch. When would you be looking at letting them go and how many?

Hidden Valley Chicken Ranch
    Michael

4. hisbride

hisbride Songster

Jun 18, 2007
    GA
    Hey there~ we live just over yonder from you. I emailed you! We are set up to take as many chicks off your hands as you need [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: