Chicks wanted in north Mississippi!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Anna-Mossity, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Anna-Mossity

Anna-Mossity Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2007
    Horn Lake, MS
    I want to get two or three chicks to start a backyard flock. I'm pretty open minded about the breed, but I have been thinking about red stars. I know I can get them online at my pet chicken but would like to get them locally if possible. Hens only though! Thanks.

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

sent you an email

3. Sabrinainmiss

Sabrinainmiss Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2007
    Gothenburg, Nebraska
    Hey Kristen H, I am not far from you and wondering if you have any starter pullets for sale. I fyou do what kind and how much? Looking to add a few to my flock. Thank you in advance. [​IMG]

4. Anna-Mossity

Sep 4, 2007
    Horn Lake, MS
    I finally gave in and just bought three red star/sex links on mypetchicken.com. I should have my new babies by the middle of next week!!! They seem like they will fit in best with my needs, and they are so pretty to me. I can hardly wait.

5. Juliechickens

Juliechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    Hi, I have a beautiful white bantam frizzle rooster for you if you want him. He is gorgeous and friendly. I just have way too many roos right now. I love my birds and will only part with them to people who love their chickens. If you are interested, just let me know. I live in Memphis but could maybe meet you with him if you wanted. Julie [​IMG]

6. Anna-Mossity

Sep 4, 2007
    Horn Lake, MS
    Thanks, but I can't have a rooster. I live in a subdivison so I'm trying to keep it quiet. He sounds beautiful though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by