Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Run Wild

Songster
Sep 20, 2016
Last edited:
Third
270c-1f3fb.png

(Mother: how was school today?

Student: oh It went great! This kid was nearly mauled by a tiger, but he pulled a gun on the beast and then this cheetah attacked the tiger, and then we learned about Isaac Newton!

:gig
Shouldn't these people be learning more practical things and maybe have some anger management counseling, especially since they've been away from the world for a few years? :lol: )

Dimitri is unstable when he angered. But then, maybe he's unstable all the time. Zaine found that out pretty quick. I mesn who pounces on someone they don't know? Dimitri! :gig

Dimitri is unstable when he angered. But then, maybe he's unstable all the time. Zaine found that out pretty quick. I mesn who pounces on someone they don't know? Dimitri! :gig
Whoopsy Daisy :rolleyes: I should of posted my above post over here. Thanks for quoting it here ;)

I think all these kids are unstable. I mean, who wouldn't be after what they've gone through??

Hey NickyKnack, Zaiden, and Sophia are staying with Ioan. I thought that maybe Ryker could come to Ioan's house by tracking down Sophia and Zaide, and fight Ioan, afterwards declaring war with Genesis high. Another idea, while Ryker fights Ioan, it is only a diversion because Aneurin is leading an army from Lord Laboratories in an attack on Genesis High. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom