Children books and picture books about poultry?

Hi all, I have 6 nine week old chickens and am new to raising them. It's been a lot of fun so far. As an elementary teacher, I've enjoyed sharing the experience with my second grade students. I'm wondering if anyone has any picture books or children books in mind about chickens or any other poultry for that matter. I love the story Three Hens and a Peacock but I am not familiar with any beyond that really. Anyone know of any good reads for kids about all of these awesome creatures?

Thanks!

I love Hetty and Harriet by Graham Oakley....2 hens leave the farm to seek a perfect home.
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 5.08.59 PM.png

Hi all, I have 6 nine week old chickens and am new to raising them. It's been a lot of fun so far. As an elementary teacher, I've enjoyed sharing the experience with my second grade students. I'm wondering if anyone has any picture books or children books in mind about chickens or any other poultry for that matter. I love the story Three Hens and a Peacock but I am not familiar with any beyond that really. Anyone know of any good reads for kids about all of these awesome creatures?

Thanks!
I just launched my book yesterday. It's available at www.indaherdmann.com

Attachments

• Book.jpg
    Book.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom