Children say the Funniest things

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by mumofsix, Mar 11, 2014.

1. mumofsix

mumofsix Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2014
    Appalachian
    We ordered chicks from Murray .but didn't get any that layed White eggs. So when I called TSC They told Me The Chicks got there as I was on the phone.Silver lace Wyandottes and White Leghorns,and Ducks. I live a 45 minute drive,so I went straight there. All that was left was Ducks and 5 of the Prettiest Yellow chicks (leghorns) .They are now Mine .I called the grandchilgren to tell Them and one of Them ask me to let Her hear Them...Gobble. She has never see a Chicken in real -life. Also One Chick thinks it's the Boss it keeps pecking all the others.[​IMG]

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    That's funny, chickens are baby turkeys? ... time to figure out what sounds the rest of the farm yard animals make...

3. AStitchofKate

AStitchofKate Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    [​IMG]SO CUTE! My 4 yr old daughter today, using pipe cleaners, decorated the whole brooder saying that the chicks need pretty things to look at cause they have no flowers. LOL Who was I to say no! I had to remove ones that hung over the brooder so they would not fall in. [​IMG]

4. mumofsix

mumofsix Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2014
    Appalachian
    So sweet ! We all need Pretty flowers and things to look at . I'm So sick on Winter and Snow .Some of my Grand Children says each Snow Flake needs to be a different Colors . Now some of My Grand Children wants to "race " the Chicks. I tried to tell Them they won't race like that :but tell that to two 8 year olds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by