Chinchillas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shchinchillas, Jan 22, 2011.

1. shchinchillas

shchinchillas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    PA
    I am listing several chinchillas for sale.

Currently I have 4 regular standard males from 3 months - 6 months old. I am asking $75 for these guys as pets without a pedigree. They are currently housed together I'd take $100 for a pair, or $200 for all 4.

I also have an adult standard male. Took a 2nd place at show. Would make a lovely pet, or a possible breeder with the right female. $50 as a pet without pedigree, $75 as a possible breeder with pedigree.

Extra Dark Ebony male and female twins. I am asking $150 each. They will come with full pedigrees.

Also have a White Mosaic male. Asking $150 for him. He will come with a pedigree as well.

All animals are out of show quality stock. The standard males are being sold as pets as I needed the cage room and put all 4 together, and as they are the same color and around the same age I cannot tell them apart to provide pedigrees.

You can visit my website at http://www.summithillchinchillas.com . If any questions feel free to ask.

I do not ship, however I will be in York, PA in April, Harrisburg PA in Feb, Possibly Auburn IN in march. I can meet anywhere along my route. I can also get transport to Elkton, MD. I am willing to meet customers for a small gas fee as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by