Chinese Goose Stuffed Animal.

SpankyKev

Hatching
May 12, 2018
I went on a great date at a lake last weekend. We encountered this strange acting goose. It was away from the other geese and was following people, then coming toward us. We moved to a different table and the goose eventually passed by, saw us then just stopped. It was strange, but it really made the date fun and interesting. Since the date, Spanky (We named him that) has come up in our conversation a few times. Since my date's Bday is on the 22nd I thought I would get her a stuffed Goose that looked just like him. I have searched all morning and I see nothing. After doing some research I found out that Spanky is likely a Chinese Goose. If anyone can help me find a Stuffed Animal that looks like Spanky, I'd appreciate it.

I went on a great date at a lake last weekend. We encountered this strange acting goose. It was away from the other geese and was following people, then coming toward us. We moved to a different table and the goose eventually passed by, saw us then just stopped. It was strange, but it really made the date fun and interesting. Since the date, Spanky (We named him that) has come up in our conversation a few times. Since my date's Bday is on the 22nd I thought I would get her a stuffed Goose that looked just like him. I have searched all morning and I see nothing. After doing some research I found out that Spanky is likely a Chinese Goose. If anyone can help me find a Stuffed Animal that looks like Spanky, I'd appreciate it.

:welcome

As you have probably done, I just did a quick Google search and lots of Plush Canadian Goose toys but no Chinese Geese; I found one similar but it was in Hong Kong I think and you had to buy a minimum of 600! LOL

I wish you all the best with your search and just wanted to say that that is a very sweet gesture ... you could get her a real one :p

I just checked eBay. Go to ebay.com and put stuffed goose in the search line. There is quite a selection offered. You might be able to find a ceramic goose. Have you thought of that? I didn't look for one but you can look for garden statues or figurines on various sites. I would try both amazon.com and eBay.

Back
Top Bottom