chinese incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by peternaaman, Feb 19, 2015.

1. peternaaman

peternaaman Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2015
    Hi in my area electricity keeps going off and on and i want to get a cheap chinese incubator my question is : does it reset its temperature programm every time that electricity goes off do i need to adjust it every time

2. peternaaman

Jan 18, 2015
    Please help

3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    I don't know, but think it depends on which model you are getting. Try posting the name or a link to what you are considering and maybe someone will know about it. Each incubator is different, but I do think most stay on the temp set.
    Alternatively, an incubator with a wafer thermostat and manual dial will always be on the temp you set it to, unless the dial gets bumped. Hope this helps, sorry I don't know more...

4. peternaaman

Jan 18, 2015
    You can search DL-A8 48 egg incubator (chinese ) anyone else can help

5. peternaaman

Jan 18, 2015
    [​IMG]

6. SunkenRoadFarms

SunkenRoadFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2014
    Maryland
    No, nothing will reset. The longest I had mine unplugged was about five minutes. When plugged back in the temp and alarm settings were as I set them and the day counter was still on day 5.

7. peternaaman

Jan 18, 2015
    Thank you very much you really helped me

8. KelseyBoxer

KelseyBoxer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2014
    South Jersey
    I saw the photo of your incubator. I have one that is very similar. Please use at least one other thermometer to verify the temp. My incubator seems to cycle up and down a few degrees. I have not had good hatch rates using this digital incubator. Good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by