chocolate bantam breed?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by flakey chick, Mar 13, 2009.

1. flakey chick

flakey chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    Florida
  2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Not all EE's have green legs and beard. I had one that had yellow legs and no beard that laid very pretty blue eggs. I think that the chick in the top pic is just adorable......sorry I can't help on the breed, I would like to see pics of it when it is older. [​IMG]

3. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    That looks exactly like my EE. No green legs or cheeks but he is an EE.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    The reddish one could be a golden seabright, or a dark cornish bantam. That coloring is usually a gold-laced something.
    The second one could be an EE, but could also be a type of game. Some of my game chicks, standard and bantam, hatch with stripes on them. Actually, all of my BBred game's chicks hatch with stripes.

5. flakey chick

flakey chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    Florida
    Harley's girl :

Not all EE's have green legs and beard. I had one that had yellow legs and no beard that laid very pretty blue eggs. I think that the chick in the top pic is just adorable......sorry I can't help on the breed, I would like to see pics of it when it is older. [​IMG]

You get your wish. To those who said EE, ding ding ding winner.

Here you can see his legs are green. It's weird, they seem to change color to match his surroundings. (Oh, and definitely a he. Anyone want a pretty EE rooster?).
    [​IMG]

Here you can see he has a bit of a poofy chin.
    [​IMG]

6. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aw,
    He is so cute! Such a nice patten! Good luck with him. He turned out beautiful. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by