Chocolate Half Doz 6+

mediazeal

Songster
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
Mix and Match
I can send whatever they are laying or I can hold the order til you get exactly what you want.

I have the following pure breed pens:

Milk Chocolate to Dark Chocolate:
KC/vB Barnevelder - from Christina
Weihs Welsummers - From Weihs
French Blue Copper Marans - (blue over blue) Wade Jeane B/B/S - I'm sure you folks know that this will result in all 3 colors, blue, black and splash.

Cafe au Lait:
Mottled Java
Lavender Orpington Project (2nd gen)

Creme de Menthe:
Blue Ameraucana (Splash rooster over Black Hen) - pale blue eggs, Cree Farms

From the NON pure breed pens:
I also have olive eggers
smile.png
BBS Ameraucaua x Black Copper Marans roo
and Blehm Black Ameraucana hens with 2 roos, 1 is same, black Blehm am roo, 1 is Blehm Silver Ameraucana roo

Blue Copper Marans
blueGirl.jpg

Welsummers
wellies260.jpg

Barnevelder
barniesteps260.jpg

Mottled Java
MottledJava.jpg

Last edited:
I just hatched out 19 of 24 mixed eggs I got from MediaZeal. It was my first ever incubator hatch. The chicks are 3 days old and flourishing. Beautiful Wellies and Barnies , and gorgeous blue Ameracauna eggs. Fertility is good. Chicks are healthy and robust. This is a wonderful fertile egg source.

Quote:
Thank you HH, so glad your babies are doing well
smile.png

Quote:
It all depends on how the girls are laying. I will increase the order size as egg availability allows
big_smile.png

Some of the vB barnevelders escaped to the Mottled Java area today so they are all back in their pens and I won't be selling those eggs til I know for sure who the baby daddy is. They had a good adventure at least.

Last edited:
Do you have any pics of your Mottled Java hens and roo? I looked through your other posting and could not find any pics of them. Your Barnies and Wels are beautiful. Can you post another pic or two of your Wels please?
Thank you for taking the time
D.gif

Quote:
It all depends on how the girls are laying. I will increase the order size as egg availability allows
big_smile.png

Some of the vB barnevelders escaped to the Mottled Java area today so they are all back in their pens and I won't be selling those eggs til I know for sure who the baby daddy is. They had a good adventure at least.

OH bummer!! I really want the Barnies.
smile.png
Maybe I will just wait on those then

Quote:
big_smile.png

OH bummer!! I really want the Barnies.
smile.png
Maybe I will just wait on those then

I have a barnie auction also, like 2 above this one, and have the eggs to fulfill 7 barnie eggs for that one
The 2nd pen is producing fine, so barnie eggs could be part of this auction or all of it
if you win either auction I can wait to send til I have what you want
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
The kids live on the ranch, so I can't run out to the pen and take their pic
I asked the person at the ranch to send me an iPhone pic
we will see if I get one
I do not have any good pics of the adult Javas right now
they are black with white spots. Pretty birds.
the babies look like this
mjchicks260.jpg

Ok, I posted a new pic of the Mottled Javas
Still waiting on more Wellie pics

Back
Top Bottom