1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Chocolate Indian Runner (updated pic)

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by ducklover700, May 30, 2012.

1. ducklover700

ducklover700 Songster

Mar 26, 2012
    Utah
    This guy is six weeks old, and pretty friendly. He's a little skittish when I pick him up, but once I have him, he's fine and just chills. He has almost all his feathers now, he's working on growing in his wing feathers. I love him to death, but have too many boys!

This sweet Drake is 8.00 for BYC members, or I would trade him for a Blue or Black swedish. (sexed or straight run, it doesn't matter). I would prefer that the swedish be no older than 2 weeks so that it'll bond with me and my other birds quickly. (I have a swedish, that I want to find a friend/mate for.)

Thanks for looking!

Updated pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: