Chocolate Mottled Frizzled Silkie/Serama pullet AUCTION

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
Up for auction is a Chocolate Mottled frizzled Silkie/Serama Pullet. She is about 3 months old. Dad is a chocolate frizzle Serama from Pixie Chick and mom is a pure Black Silkie from Aimee Crego. I'm working on a chocolate Silkie project and I'm just running out of room. If your working on getting Chocolate Silkies, heres your chance to get a jump start on it!

AUCTION starts at $45 and will end 12 noon EST November 27, 2012
Shipping will be $65 for 1-2 and $75 for 3-4

I also have another chocolate pullet and a trio of blacks up for auction :)

Hi! Even though this is a cross do the hens still exhibit the same broodiness and mothering instincts as a pure silkie? I am in need of a very brood hen to hatch a handful of eggs for me a few times a year. I would like a silkie but this little girl looks adorable! Do you think she would suit my purposes? Also can she.live with a flock of larger ladies? I have English blue orpingtons, silver la ed wyandotte, red stars and plan to hatch olive eggers, cream leg bars, and sulmtalers.

Thanks!

All of them are still youngsters so none has gone broody yet so I can't really answer that question. She'll be rather small full grown so I don't know how well she would do with large fowl.

Thanks for your response! I love your little hen, but I think if she is going to be so tiny when full grown I would be afraid of her being picked on. I will try and find a larger frizzled hen
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom