1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chocolate pied Muscovy pictures

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by charlindabob, Sep 13, 2009.

1. charlindabob

charlindabob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    central Florida
    OK, due to the fact that I seem to be unable to find chocolate pied or tan pied ducklings or eggs from mentioned Muscovy parents, I am asking that those of you that have chocolate/tan pied Muscovies post a picture or two of them. I looked at all the Muscovy pictures on another thread and found none of what I am looking for. I know they exist and I need your help....please?...[​IMG] You must also know that if I see some that I like, I'll beg for eggs. Not asking for free either!

2. MDC

MDC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    KS
    I no longer have these birds but I do have photos!

[​IMG]

I really do love pied birds!

3. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    Would you consider this guy a pied? I posted pics on here awhile back hoping someone could tell me what colors these guys are considered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. MDC

MDC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    KS
    Yeah, I would consider him pied. While solids technically are allowed some white according to the SOP, I want to say that it's probably fairly likely that the white will increase as he gets older, if he's related to the blue that has the white in his head, chances are he's got the white-head gene and may have white head to boot! If his parents are fairly solid like that w/out the white head, he may not get much more white on him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by