Choice of breeds, ages and colors, over 100 to sell, bidding on one.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mississippifarmboy, Nov 20, 2011.

1. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

It's that time of year again, time to cut our flocks back to just the breeders we are keeping for next year. Our local broker is currently giving $6.00 a head for processing, so I'm starting the bid there and if you are top bidder you can take one bird or up to however many we have at the winning bid price.

These are pick up here at the farm ONLY, no shipping. All birds are healthy and were wormed in mid October. We are not NPIP. Some counts are an estimate as I was trying to sort them today, not count them, but there are I'm sure over a hundred birds total.

If you are interested in any bird(s) and need more info or pictures, just let me know, I just snapped a few tonight at random. I'm not a photographer and the pictures aren't great, but I can take more if needed.

One pair of white cochin bantams. Bought at TSC this spring by my wife because she just had to have them. Around 7 or 8 months old but haven't started laying yet. Hatchery quality.

One Turken rooster from this spring's prank... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=517317

One
    Dominique rooster, breeder quality

Our entire flock of hatchery quality partidge cochins. There is a rooster and I think around 8 hens that are two years old plus three cockerels and several pullets from this past summer's hatches. These are nice birds, just don't have the size I'm looking for.

A two year old rooster and a young cockerel plus about five hens of splash cochin bantams.

around 75 spangled Russian orloffs, mostly this years hatch, but a few two year old birds including some breeder quality. Roberts, Welp and crosses of the two strains. Some are mostly mahogany with little spangling from a expermintal line I was playing with.

Several salmon faverolle cockerels, around 8 months old.

Probably some I'm forgetting, I'll update the listing tomorrow night.

These are also being offered for sale locally, so if you bid, post which ones you are interested in and I will hold them if anyone local asks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Excuse the messy coop, I use the deep litter method and it's past time for the fall cleanout.

2. mississippifarmboy

Update; The adult Partridge Cochins and several of the Faverolle roosters have sold locally. We still have the younger Partridge Cochins and the other breeds listed.

3. mississippifarmboy

All are sold. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by