chooky signs or gifts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by painterman, Aug 12, 2010.

1. painterman

painterman In the Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    london
    [​IMG] hand painted from reclaimed timber or welsh slate. in many shapes n sizes.made to order . any theme or house number and personalised with any wording. signs . small jewellry boxes. letter holders. keyring plaques. bedroom signs. paper weights. cabinet handles . your ideas or mine. they make a lovely unique gift for that someone special.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pm me for any faqs and il get back to u straight away. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us 10 Years

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    wow pretty

3. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    WoW!! I just received my coop sign and it's beautiful [​IMG] . . . better than I imagined! I almost hate to hang it in the run, it would look lovely in my living room [​IMG]
    I love the many colors and all the details. This is really a custom sign and a one of a kind. I'll post pics once I get it hung. Truthfully, I'm enjoying it so much I haven't gotten it down to
    the coop [​IMG] Painterman was a lot of fun to deal with. I would do business with him again in a heart beat!! Thanks!!!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55645_dsci0483.jpg
    P.S. Don't let the fact that he's in the U.K. scare you, even with the cost of shipping this was very reasonably priced.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: