Chris Brown

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by newchickgal, Feb 15, 2012.

1. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    There's been a lot of 'backlash' about Chris Brown performing on the Grammy's. What are your thoughts on this?

2. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    Not trying to be rude,
    but I really could care less.

3. newchickgal

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    My attempt was to open up a discussion about a person committing domestic violence and if you think they can be remorseful enough to have changed. I guess I should have addressed that in my post and not centered on one person. I did that though because he was on the Grammy's which brought this subject to light.

4. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I have no idea who Chris Brown is but he must have done something wrong.

You should be asking can we as a people forgive him. If he says he is sorry we can only hold him to that we cannot read his thoughts or possible know if he meant it or not. The law should satisfy any thoughts of revenge if that is a reason to harbor unforgiveness.

Domestic violence laws are good for the victim but fall short in prevention as it is usually a crime of passion and most victims fail to follow through with the charge.

5. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I thought he sang good. I forgave Michael Vick and I can forgive Chris Brown.

6. newchickgal

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    Domestic violence is awful but if a person has worked at the cause of it and is trying to make themselves a better person then I too can forgive.

He danced good also, along with the singing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by