1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Christina, Look!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by speckledhen, Nov 25, 2007.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 facility on November 25, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

2. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    OMG it is suppose to leave seattle. Well, at least it is close.

3. Uh-Oh! Misplaced package?
    I hope it gets where it is supposed to be soon [​IMG]

I sent a box of eggs to Port Orchard, WA on the 19th.
    When I checked 'track&confirm' on the evening of the 22nd, I got that SAME message (except the date)!
    I thought, well rats, those won't be delivered til Sat.
    Whew, they had indeed been delivered the 22nd and 'track&confirm' just hadn't been updated.

I don't know anything about what is where in WA, but maybe 'it' will be delivered tomorrow (I guess y'all are looking for a box of eggs?).

With fingers crossed,
    Lisa

4. speckledhen

Yes, Lisa, the proverbial missing egg pkg. My first one, though. Sent a box from the same P.O. (Copperhill, TN) last time I sent Christina eggs, before 9 a.m., just like this time. Last time, it took two days. This time, the tracking said it went to ATLANTA!? Why? Why not any big city in TN to fly out? I was trying to avoid it going through Atlanta, is why I drove 15 miles to the Copperhill P.O.! Grrrr, grumble. Now a week later, it's still not in her hands.

5. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    To bad I couldnt pick it up yesterday. I was on the coast in maple valley about 25 minutes from Federal Way <sigh> Most packages go threw seattle (burien) because the air port is there. Makes me think they trucked it the whole way.

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    It should have gone to the Memphis hub.

I ship alot of stuff by USPS and I have as yet for their tracking to work right. [​IMG]

7. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Yeah, that sucks. Good luck! I know my packages from south of here via fedex, go past me up north about 60 miles, and then come back down on a truck.

8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Quote:I think last time they were sent out that way that is why they took two days. [​IMG] Guess they wanted to try something different.
    edited to add
    I think I will have them tomorrow. They will go past me to Yakima about 65 miles away and back to Cle elum in there morning shipment at least that is what usally happens.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2007
  9. speckledhen

I still don't see any more activity this morning, C. Any news on your pkg??

10. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Well, Christina, here's hoping you get your eggs today. At least you know they made in state and are not out there floating around in the PO never-never land of lost packages!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by