Christmas Chicks!! MANY BREEDS!! Look inside! Orps, Marans, and MORE!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PaintedGemsRanch, Nov 29, 2010.

1. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I will have MANY babies hatching in 1-2weeks. I know I'm not supposed to count them before they hatch but I have to get a jump start on finding them homes! Pure Breeds include the following; Barred Rocks, Heritage RIRs, BBS Orps, Wheaten Marans, Split Lav Orps, Jersey Giants, Quail, Silkies (possibly, this is a test hatch and I havent candled them yet), BCMs, EEs, Frizzled Cochins, BBS Cochins and I have 3 different batches of Coronation Sussex in there too and depending on how well they do I might be able to be talked out of some! (Price will be different on these) and my barnyard mix babies. This includes a Crele BRxRIR roo and a Lemon/Buff barred BRxRIR over the following hens; All of which are pure! Gold Laced Cochins, Silver Laced Cochins, Brown Leghorn, Dark Cornish, BLRWs (blue, black and splash), Sizzles (banties), Frizzle (large fowl), and a Silver penciled smooth sizzlexEE (she MAY carry the frizzle gene as im not 100% sure who her parents are, her egg is a pale cream color and she is a bantie). The pures I will sell for $5 and the mixes for $3 (I know times are tough and if need be make me an offer) I have to home them because I cant keep them all! HAHA I will also sell their hatching eggs (my barnyard birds) for a reasonable offer as it helps to pay for feed!! Feel free to email me or PM me. Thanks a bunch and have a blessed day! If need be I can try and ship (never tried before) I will include a heating pad in the box for warmth. I prefer local pickup though.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Do you think you may have any blue large fowl Cochins for sale?

3. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Its possible, they came from a blue, black, and splash pen.

4. Grey Bird Farm

Grey Bird Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Northern Utah
    Do you ship?

5. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I have never shipped before, but I am willing to give it a shot. It will depend on how many hatch at one time (for days olds) or we will have to wait a few weeks. I purchased box warmers as well. You would be responsible for sending me a box and the cost of shipping.

6. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    what line are the wheaten marans?

7. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    PM me about the coronation please

8. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Quote:I only had 1 of 2 wheatens hatch. Im sorry. I wish I had more. Please get in touch with Nancy Garry (bargain), they came from her line and she might be able to send you some! [​IMG]

9. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Quote:I sent you one yesterday, you must not have got it. I resent it, please let me know if you got it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by