Christmas EGG EXPRESS? From OHIO to Connecticut anyone?!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ADozenGirlz, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    I lost part of my flock to a hawk attack this week and have a generous BYC friend who offered me some hatching eggs. I was thinking...if anyone is traveling from the Burton, Ohio area to Connecticut this week and would be willing to pack some eggs for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd be happy to compensate you with Personalized Egg carton labels and/or chicken hats and/or whatever you think is fair.

PM me for more details if you're interested (or if you know whether Santa will be coming this way from Ohio on Friday night!). Thanks

2. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
  3. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Wow, you're ALL kinds of helpful with this hawk attack this week. Thanks a million! [​IMG]

4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    I just hope some people see the threads and post. Since it's cold in most parts this is the best way to transport.

Besides, if we get the Egg Train going better it will help a lot with better handled shipped eggs.

I hope you get some help, so you can rebuild your flock.

5. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Thanks. BTW: I signed up on one of the threads to be on the Connecticut train track. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by