Christmas gift ideas for my stepbrother needed. :/

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by eenie114, Nov 2, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Well, it's that time again. [​IMG]

My dad was remarried about three or four years ago (I wasn't invited to the wedding, so I don't remember [​IMG] ) to a woman with two kids of her own. A boy a little older than me, and a girl four years younger.
    My stepmom and stepsister I have gotten to know fairly well, but my stepbrother seems to want nothing to do with me. Therefore, I don't know his interests, likes/dislikes, et cetera.
    Now, I know some of you are going to say, "Gifts are to show affection. You feel little affection for him, so don't get him anything."
    And I wouldn't, except that I'm giving something to everybody else, and it would a) slight him, which I don't want to do, and b) look awful. [​IMG]

So does anybody have any surefire (or close) gift ideas for an incredibly anti-social teenage boy? [​IMG]
    Thank you!
    ~Evelyn

2. bluesub

bluesub Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Itunes gift card? Gift card to whatever games teenage boys play - xbox?

3. eenie114

Quote:iTunes would be a good idea. I think he has a working iPod right now, though that's never a for-sure thing. His iPods like to die. [​IMG]

4. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you know any places that he likes to eat or hang out? Maybe a gift card to that place. With a nice hand written card?

5. eenie114

Quote:Not a clue... I could do some sleuthing, though.

6. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I agree with the iTunes card. People can do wonders with an iTunes card [​IMG] (Although most people I know nowadays download songs off Youtube [​IMG])
    How about a T-shirt? You can get some nice (and cheap) guy's T-shirts with funny messages on them at most department stores... my dad loves the darn things even though he's way past the... ahem, bloom of his youth... [​IMG]

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Yep, some kind of gift card would be the best bet in this case.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by