Christmas gift recommendations? Christmas thread!

Do you do Secret Santa within a family or friend group?

• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • What's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I think so.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • With whiskey

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Pics

All4Eggz

Jesus Loves You🌵
Apr 23, 2021
Massachusetts
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

What are you guys getting your families and friends for Christmas?
Do you do Secret Santa?

Asking for some recommendations for family gift ideas:

-Kitchen ideas; What kitchen tools and gadgets are your favorite?
-Toddler gifts; What toys do your toddlers and young children (3-4 yrs) enjoy the most?
-Gifts that teenagers would love?
-Entertainment gift ideas?

Did you guys start decorating for Christmas? We just put up our tree today, still haven't had time to decorate though. We went to a farm where you can find a tree growing, and pick one you like, then you get to cut it down yourself. I find the ones that are freshly cut last much longer than pre-cut ones, and they "shed" much less!

We also are thinking about getting some light up deer for our front lawn. Does anyone have these? Which ones are your favorites? Do they last long?

We are in between another move, so we won't be able to get it until a few days before Christmas. A local neighbor sells them every year and I have wanted one for a while! But yes, very excited!
i went and cut ours down a few days after thanksgiving. i’ve always had real trees, and i’m glad i can keep it going for my son now.

11 ft douglas fir in the great room.

Attachments

• 75042573-CC64-4A04-95AB-ABB1FAFA7AC9.jpeg
    75042573-CC64-4A04-95AB-ABB1FAFA7AC9.jpeg
    519.8 KB · Views: 1
i went and cut ours down a few days after thanksgiving. i’ve always had real trees, and i’m glad i can keep it going for my son now.

11 ft douglas fir in the great room.
How special! When I grow up, I also want to start a few traditions like that.

So warm and cozy! Hope you and your family enjoy a great Christmas! ❤️

i got my wife a garden. hired a contractor to come level out a 40x40 area of our yard, enclose it in fencing, build raises boxes, run irrigation, and lay brick walkways.

my parents are getting a private chef for a dinner in their house in florida

my son got a busy board, a few bean bags (the ones that turn into mattresses, and his first pair of air jordans

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

What are you guys getting your families and friends for Christmas?
Do you do Secret Santa?

Asking for some recommendations for family gift ideas:

-Kitchen ideas; What kitchen tools and gadgets are your favorite?
-Toddler gifts; What toys do your toddlers and young children (3-4 yrs) enjoy the most?
-Gifts that teenagers would love?
-Entertainment gift ideas?

Did you guys start decorating for Christmas? We just put up our tree today, still haven't had time to decorate though. We went to a farm where you can find a tree growing, and pick one you like, then you get to cut it down yourself. I find the ones that are freshly cut last much longer than pre-cut ones, and they "shed" much less!

We also are thinking about getting some light up deer for our front lawn. Does anyone have these? Which ones are your favorites? Do they last long?
I am a teenager and I want a bike basket for Christmas. Other than that, I don't know what anyone else my age may want.

My mom was going to get some light up deer, but they ran out in all the stores we called. No decorations are up yet, but I might have convinced my parents to get a REAL Christmas tree! I hope they say yes, but we would have to get in in a few weeks.

My boy loved wooden trains, any Peaceable Kingdom board game (like Count Your Chickens or Hoot Owl Hoot), and books that play songs.

I agree with @igorsMistress that teens vary widely. Gift cards are always welcome, I think.

A nice pie server (Oxo) that's big enough, and can cut is one of my favorite things in the kitchen. I also love my espresso machine. Even if you don't like espresso, you can make great lattes and cappuccinos! And I love my air fryer.

Back
Top Bottom