Christmas Gift Swap! I sent out all the addresses!!

Bleenstar

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Southern California
X-MAS GIFT SWAP!!!

I decided to see if anyone is interested in a Christmas gift swap
smile.png
I know its a little early but this will give a chance for everyone to get prepared. You can send out wrapped or unwrapped Homemade Gifts, Books, Chicken stuff, Hatching eggs, Cookies, basically anything you feel comfortable with. I wont be participating in the swap just to be fair, but I will be sending out a few gifts to random addresses picked by my 3 year old little girl.
smile.png
So some of you will receive two gifts instead of one!! Fun huh!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice:

This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Cutoff for swap entry is December 1st midnight. (let me know if I should extend the date)

smile.png
Due to some requests, you can still join after December 1st. I will just match up the second batch(I make you guys sound like eggs LOL) of people
smile.png
Everyone submited information prior to December 1st will get to swap with each other since I will send out the addresses to everyone On December 2ed. Everyone that joined after december 1st will swap with each other then.
smile.png

2. The gifts will need to be sent 4-5 days before x-mas eve. ( Please try to send it earlier, USPS is notorious for taking a long time during the holidays! )
3. There will be no particular limit to what you can send. Nor will there be a category. We are doing this simply for the sake of holiday spirit.
wink.png

4. Do not post hints of what you sent on this thread ļ we like to keep the element of surprise!!
5. If your sending hatching eggs, You have to let me know( we dont want eggs sitting under the xmas tree LOL) and please list what kind you are sending such as water fowl, chicken, quail etc ( some people may not be able to raise different type of birds)
6. HAVE FUN!!!!

I will reply to e-mails within 24 hours, if you do not hear from me within 24 hours then please re-send your email.

Send an email to [email protected] with the following information

BYC Name:
Shipping Name:
Address:
Phone #: this is optional
*Please List
or give a general discription of what you will be sending, Since I understand some people may not be able to hatch their own eggs.

If you cannot get your gift out on time please let me know and I will pass the information. I will try my best to make everyone happy
smile.png

Let the holiday spirit begin!!!

Thanks Tina(tfpets) for the encouragement!

If you have any suggestions to add to the rules etc, please let me know. I hope I'm not making this too complicated!!

UPDATE:

OK guys, Alot of people have been telling me that USPS takes forever to get the package to the receiver during the holidays, if your sending out hatching eggs please send it asap after I send out the addresses!! Thanks everyone!!

Let me know if I missed anyone!!! Thanks you guys for being so patient!!

Last edited:
There's a Secret Santa swap going on at the BYC Crochet thread, if you would like to just combine with it. Separate is ok, just thought I'd mention the SS in case others didn't know about it.

well, I dont always get what I want
lol.png
like ... socks... I dont know why people give that to me for xmas but I still get it sooooooo often!!!! But I'm sure Bleenstar will think of something to make us happy hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom