Christmas in A Wonderful Denver Hospital! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bargain, Dec 25, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    :)This is the first Christmas away from my wonderful husband in Twelve Years...... Oh How I didn't want to leave.....But I've had a few unexpected visitors in my Lungs,,,,,Nothing Contagious, just acquired because I had "inviting" lungs called brochiastisis.....Well, enough drama....But it was the wrong time to leave my husband and the farm....Tis a busy season with gift packages of honey and preserves, cookies and baked goods and special farmers markets AND BABY BUNNIES AND BABY GOATS TO BE BORN.... Two mothers were to bear babies at Christmas time as well as the Eggs hatching from a gift FROM DWEGG and beautiful CJExotics eggs....

Well, it didn't matter because the latest lung crusher couldn't be treated at home.... I was allergic to $7,000 meds and they had already been filled. Well, I cried and protested, to no avail....

Finally, I had to go out of town to the Jewish National Hospital.....

They have already done miracles with my health....Yesterday after a treatment, I walked to the State Capitol downtown from the hospital....ran out of space photoing beautiful Denver. On a sunny day.......... Oh Oh I miss my husband and our wonderful farm which now has 7 more doeling (baby goat girls) and 2 more little boys. and four little mini lop bunnies.........but there is healing of my body and I've reconnected with family I haven't heard from in years. The Angels are taking care of me...

And these folks at the hospital know that the body is comprised of more than a bunch of cells holding hands!!![​IMG] That I am mind, body, soul and spirit. Love the volunteers and staff of the Jewish National Hospital.....I'm blessed to be hear....Getting better daily and praying to be back on the farm soon.....So.........-

Merry Merry Christmas......In our household, hotel room, and wherever we may be we celebrate the birth of the Baby Jesus who came to Change the World and Give Love and Sacrifice so we may live eternally.... I miss my husband! and farm! but I'm told to rejoice whereever I'm placed and I do.

Love and Hugs and Prayers to ALL of BYC and beyond....Nancy

Visit The Garry Farm on facebook to see some new babies on the farm!!!!

2. kcjones

kcjones Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    Sorry to hear you had to be in the hospital for Christmas. Hope you have a quick recovery and get back to your Husband and Farm soon.

3. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    God always has a purpose in mind and I think he needed you in Denver at Christmas.. someone you meet will have their heart opened to the Lord and be forever saved.

We miss having you home but I continue to pray for speedy healing. You are a true Blessing.

Hope to see you soon.

Shelly

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks so much........ I am Merry, because this is the celebration of Life day for me, no matter where I am.... I'm here, chatting with friends all over the world and having such wonderful memories of years gone by...... Love and hugs and prayers to all........... Nancy of the Garry Farm

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Shelly, there have been so so soooo many miracles around me since I've been here. I cannot wait to share them........ I have found 3 relatives who I thought were lost to me forever.....Rather I should say one of them found me and then the others..... I still cry tears of happiness about this..... I've been on hallowed ground up here and I just thank God that I was not continuing to be stubborn about NOT coming up here......

I miss you all so much in Georgia,,,,,,, but days move and soon and very soon I will have a plate of REAL eggs, see alll the animals and HAVE Stone ground grits, YUM! and see my friends and family.......Shelly I think you are 100% family now....Adoption proceedings went well without you to protest...LOL!

Merry Christmas Shelly and all of the World!!!!!!!!!! Life is so Good! And I'm so blessed....Ask me why and I'll tell you!!! [​IMG]

PS I woke up dreaming of the farm and then I called Jac at the same time he called me....Not a fluke,,,,just another miracle. Who else would want a call at 5:000 am GA time! LOL

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  6. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Merry Christmas, and God bless you!!
    Theresa

7. Yvonne37894

Yvonne37894 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Live Oak, FL
    Nancy,
    I'm so glad to hear that you are getting the care you need and hope that you are home soon.
    Merry Christmas!
    Yvonne & Steve

8. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    Nancy,hope you are back at the farm soon and all is well.

Merry Christmas!

9. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    I would say God Bless you! but it sounds like He already has [​IMG] Speedy/er healing to you so you can get back to your wonderful farm and home.

10. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Your Bright Spirit brightened my Christmas. Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by