Christmas is in the air

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zahboo, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    It doesn't feel like Christmas is only TWO days away. I'm so excited. We don't get much around here, 3-4 presents and most are what we need, socks ect. This year I am getting socks, chicken feed, and a jigsaw puzzle [​IMG] I'm happy! I have christmas music playing, the dogs are in their santa sweaters and MMMMMMMMM sugar cookies. All the wrapping of presents is done and I only have one gift I didn't get that I wanted, and that's a puppy. But that's okay I guess [​IMG]

What are ya'll's christmas plans? And how do I make my cat stop opening presents! [​IMG] She's ripped up 3 of them [​IMG]

2. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] My cats always tried to open the presents too! [​IMG] We finally got smart and got them toys with catnip in them around this time to keep them busy.

[​IMG] Christmas is almost here! [​IMG]

3. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    It looks like we are going to be snowed in. DD was supposed to visit. She lives 2 hours away. I doubt she will be able to make it with the storm. [​IMG] DS lives closer, but I don't want him and DDIL out driving either. [​IMG]

4. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Quote:I'm sorry to hear that. I am glad we don't get that much snow. All of our family lives out of town and they are all hooked up to oxygen tanks or caring for their family. A sickly crew we are. I may see my cousins at Christmas this year though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by