1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

CHRISTmas is just around the corner!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Squishy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Who's excited too??!!

I'm sooo excited!!!! [​IMG]

This CHRISTmas is probably the cheeriest one we have had in a very long time.. we've had some real pooey ones, mulitiple years running.

This year is just SOO exciting to me and I can't completely nail down why!

Anyone else SUPER SUPER excited that CHRISTmas is coming???!!!!

And THEN a NEW YEAR! Woo Hoo! [​IMG]

And right after that, My Birthday!! I can't believe how old I'm going to be... someone fetch me a cane! BUT I'm still EXCITED! [​IMG]

2. Nicola

Nicola Chook Cuddlin' Aussie

Feb 23, 2009
    ACT
    I'm looking forward to spending time with my grandma.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Financially it won't be one of the best for us, but we are still grateful for multiple blessings.

4. gloriakat

gloriakat New Egg

Dec 14, 2011
    This time my family no yet decide........what's the plan [​IMG]

5. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    X2 Mahonri!

We're not doing presents this year. Didn't buy a tree... instead I dragged inside the little table top living tree we got last year and managed to keep alive outside... we decorated that... and last year I planted some Royal Poincianna seeds that shot up like you wouldn't believe... so I brought in 3 pots of those... the tallest one being about 4 ft.. and arranged the smaller ones around it so they all lean into eachother and add some thickness... then all of that is on a dog crate.. so it's about 6 ft [​IMG]

I decoreated that... it looks really cute and Floridian [​IMG] and pink......

So we have 2 trees that were free and I'm going to try and get crafty to deck up the rest of the house a bit more... maybe some colored paper cut-out snowflakes and stuff...

For the doggies... we're going to wrap up some of their own toys (they wont know the differnce! Haha!) so they get the fun of shredding the paper we bought.

We're still having a REALLY REALLY great CHRISTmas and I am still REALLY excited! LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by