Christmas lights

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gaited horse, Nov 29, 2008.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Has any one on here put up there Christmas lights yet? I spent all afternoon today untangaling, hanging, testing taking down, more untangaling testing, rehanging and finley looking at my work.

2. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    will be setting up our Christmas decorations some time this weekend.

People up the road from us set up their decorations and lights Nov 1.
    One radio station I have on preset started playing Christmas music that day as well.[​IMG]

3. cristy17

cristy17 Chillin' With My Peeps

It seemed like Thanksgiving is the day to put up lights here. Or maybe it was the possiblity of 6 inches of snow over the weekend. After Thanksgiving dinner, the kids and I went for a drive to look at all the lights!! It was kindof fun in a weird way.[​IMG] My daughter was bored during the day and put out her deer and christmas tree yard lights

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    We will likely put up lights this year. The money we are saving by using our new woodstove to heat the hosue will pay for the additional electricity for the lights.

5. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    we did ,we did, here is a couple have a lot more of house show later. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This me, with my nieces and nephews being coocoo,
    [​IMG]

6. GPN

GPN Got Pheasants? Nessia

Aug 6, 2008
    Snead, Alabama
    we wanted to but it is raining off and on today so maybe next weekend! NO tree for the house this year cause we throw ours out last year!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by