Christmas Market

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TillinWithMyPeeps, Nov 25, 2008.

1. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    Hi All,

I was waiting for one of these threads, but didn't see it, so i decided to start one. [​IMG]

This is your chance to sell your wares.

Anything that you have for sale that would make good Christmas gifts can be listed here (Candles, Soaps, Paintings, etc.)

Please be sure to list the State that you are in, and what forms of payment are acceptable.

Also, keep in mind that the holiday shipping schedule can be very busy, so be sure to ship well ahead of time.

Note: Neither I, nor the staff of BYC can be held accountable for items/payments not received, the agreement is between you and the buyer/seller.

If you are happy with the seller that you bought from, please say that here:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42632
    so that others may know this for future reference.

Thanks, [​IMG]

After talking with Andy, we came up with some guidelines for this thread. When posting, please link to your thread or shop or website. Please leave this a listing of ideas and not chat. Please don't repeat your listing or link. Put a brief description of what you are offering and post the link or price. If you are adding similar items, edit your original post. Please PM the seller to complete the transaction. This keeps the thread clean and easy for those buyers to find your stuff.
    Thanks! Terrie [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Ok - I have Christmas treats for Dogs, horses, goats, etc. We offer treats for all types of pets and can even specialize the treat to fit your pet's special dietary or health needs. They are made fresh and shipped out the next day.

Cactus Rock Farms Critter Treats
    "The Natural Treat from the Natural State"
    Malvern, Arkansas
    http://www.cactusrockfarms.com/treats.html
    [​IMG]
    We take Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. You can pick up or we will ship.
    Thanks for looking.

3. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
  4. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
  5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I have handmade loom knitted items. I will post pics later today. I have photo prints (primarily of mountains, hot air balloons, and other out west stuff, but I also have some more "out there" items [​IMG]) that are very affordable.

8x10: $8.95 + free shipping

I also have original art, but it is very "spendy".

I am supposed to be getting ready for work, but here are a few images to get you started...
    [​IMG]
    Original Art: Multi-media collage featuring beads, vintage fabrics and Middle Eastern coins.
    Title: The Frame Drummer
    Artist: Linda Duffy
    Price: $350.00 (free shipping continental US)

[​IMG]
    "Winter Skies"
    Photo by: Linda Duffy
    Subject: Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO

[​IMG]
    "Karma"
    Photo by: Pete Sullivan (my Dad)
    (ignore time stamp....that isn't on the production file)

[​IMG]
    "Balloons Over Prospect Lake"
    Photo By: Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    "Mountain Ascent"

[​IMG]
    "Columbines"

[​IMG]
    "Hanging Lake"
    Photo by: Joelle Cremeen

While I am relatively new to the boards, I am a long time ebayer with a 100% rating
    http://myworld.ebay.com/beyondtheaverage

More photos as time permits

Well Andy...you asked for it! LOL

[​IMG]
    Beyond The Trees
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    After the Dance
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    Cheyenne Mountain Mist
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    Pikes Peak Reflections
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    Early Snowfall
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    The Dragon's Spine
    by Pete Sullivan

[​IMG]
    Whitestone
    by Pete Sullivan

[​IMG]
    Estes Park
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    Rocky Mountain
    by Linda Duffy

[​IMG]
    Mexican Pottery
    by Linda Duffy

6. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    These are great so far! [​IMG]

Keep on posting them!

7. bluebirdfarm

bluebirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

hi everyone, i have honey and candles and lip balm for sale .
    the shipping for 2 pints of honey is about 7 dollars and i ship postal service. a pint of wildflower honey is $6.00 .
    there are some examples on my BYC page
    the lip balm is $1.25 each tube and is citrus , with beewax , shea butter and almond oil.shipping would prob be like a letter for a tube of it.

]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  8. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I have home-made soy container candles and beautiful paraffin wax pillar candles for sale. We have over 60 different scents and can make them in various sizes and colors too. I can fit up to 4, maybe 5 of the 14 oz jar candles in a priority flat rate box for $10 shipping.

All of our candles are heavily scented so they won't stop smelling halfway down like Yankee Candles do. They also burn clean to the bottom, and because soy is all natural, you can wash the glassware with soap and water and reuse them. Here's some of our great scents: carrot cake, pumpkin custard spice, raspberry truffle, chestnuts & brown sugar, chocolate covered cherries, cappuccino brulee, mulling spices, oatmeal raisin cookie, banana nut bread, evergreen, hollyberry bayleaf, cinnamon, plus 50 something more!

Every candle is made to order, so with the holidays approaching quickly, please get your orders in soon if you're interested so we can get them to you ASAP. For pictures and the full list of scents, please see our website at www.NorthCoastCandleCompany.com

We also make cast iron rooster trivets and aluminum fishing rod holders (great gift idea for fishermen!!) Please check out the website for pics because I still can't figure out how to post them on here...[​IMG]

Edited to add: We accept Paypal, as well as money orders and personal checks. If paying by personal check, items won't be made or shipped until the check clears.

Thanks!
    Cindy

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  9. mcg30_40

mcg30_40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
  10. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    I have goat's milk soap, wide variety of shapes, colors, and scents. Here's just a few, for the complete selection visit my website at www.freewebs.com/menageriesoapworks

Special
    holiday deal for my BYC friends - 5 for $15, plus shipping.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by