Christmas shopping...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cookinmom, Aug 23, 2007.

1. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    I was thinking the other day, that surely there are a lot of people here who have home-based businesses, or otherwise sell gift-type items online. I know I will be buying some more of Trisha's soaps for gifts. But it would be great if we could all do some of our Christmas shopping from websites of our forum friends. "Keep all that lovely money in the family", as Max said on The Sound of Music. So how about this: if you have a website where you sell gift-type stuff, post a link here, so we can go online and buy stuff from you! (Of course, not stuff that BYC already sells in our store, because we don't want to bite the hand that feeds us!) Good idea?

2. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    I think this is a great idea. I would love to see what people have to offer.
    My link is under the avatar.

Jacie

3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Tricia- I really think you should offer your wood burning services!! Mine is on the fire place. [​IMG]

5. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Really? You think so?

6. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Haven't finished the website yet...still in the process of making it, but I make soy candles. I love the smell of candles and with living out in the country where power is always a luxury, well......

You can email me or call me at 309-344-1815. Hope to have the website up today sometime. Will update you all when I have it done.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
  7. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    I do artwork. This is a painting for our great nephew's nusery. His parents graduated from NCSU. The dog is the family dog -Raleigh (of course). boy's room... snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. The feathers are real maccaw feathers. I do commissioned whimsical pet portraits mostly. 6x12 or 8x8 runs $135 . Visit the site to see other art.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
  8. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Rebecca: Your art work is beautiful. What a treat!

Jacie

9. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    LynnGrigg,
    I just adore your art! I love the one of the rooster and the 2 hens.

10. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    I love Guinevere, it's beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by