Christmas spirit.....

unionwirewoman

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Kalispell , MT
Sorry everyone...seems like I've posted alot....espesially on negative stuff !

I've been trying to get into the Christmas spirit...I LOVE Christmas (not because of the presents...just the family aspect and time of year ) .

Here's my story ...We put the tree up on sunday , I put the first string of lights up (white) and went to go plug in the others to put on the tree . Seems the other 3 strands are MIA ...so I took the other string off and settled for the multi colored strands we had ( I HATE colored lights on a tree !!! ) . I finally got the lights done , all of the glass bulbs and decorations on , the tree was watered...and I was feeling pretty good .

Not 2 minutes later, I hear a crash . You guessed it ...the tree fell down...and dh tells me..."that's weird , I've heard of them falling down , but it's never happened to me ." Sooo , I pick up all of the glass from the shattered bulbs , clean up a gallon of water off of the carpet I just shampooed , and had NO desire to redecorate the tree .
Tonight my new puppy decided to slip away for a minute while I was cooking dinner , and proceed to chew off the plug on the string of lights attached to my tree . My fault . I can fix it.....but I guess I should have just listened to my gut when it said "Don't put up the tree yet ! " Maybe I'll just see if the white lights are on sale now and decorate it the way it should have been in the first place !

Thanks for listening !!!!
he.gif

i dont know if christmas has passed, here or still to come!
lol.png
, they've been playing christmas music and decorating around here since before halloween usually wait until december

I've got all my Christmas decorations up, a big BAH HUMBUG!!! on the windshield and rear window of my carbon spewing Grand Cherokee.
THANX RICH

I had the same problems with our trees I thought maybe this is a no tree year. I tried to decorate my norfolk pine (thought it was a cute idea)
it went down on saturday and it's still sitting in the corner I need to get it
decorated again and put it in a bigger pot.
I then decorated my little white tree plugged it in nothing ok
On to the outside put up a white wire tree plugged it in half on half off
(clap....clap)LOL
threw some icicle lights on it and when it's dark who can tell??
NOt me.
As our UPS man said 'tis the season!!!!
Have Happy Holiday!!!
Melia

Back
Top Bottom