Christmas Surprise Box of Mixed Breed Eggs!!! $18 includes Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lockedhearts, Dec 19, 2008.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I am offering up 8+ Hatching Eggs. One Pen has a Buff Orp Hen (Heritage Stock) she is in with a Buff Orp Rooster, A Mottled Hudan Rooster, A Silver Phoenix Rooster and a Silver Lakenvelder Rooster.
    I hatched a couple and they hatched very well.
    The second hens are RIR, they are in with a Mottled Houdan, Blue Orp, Buff Orp and Splash Orp. I do have a Blue Orp hen in that pen and I am not certain if she is laying, I get a lighter egg and a darker so who knows. I just hatched some from this pen and all did well.
    I will pack as many in the large priority box as I can, could be more than a dozen, everyone is laying daily.
    Post Sold here and pm me. Paypal Only and I can ship these either tomorrow, if I know in time or Monday. The oldest eggs will be from yesterday.
    I already have at least 8.

Thanks for looking!

2. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Hi, are any of the eggs you will have for sale be pure breeds. I am lining things up for the spring now and I'm only interested in pure breeds. We are so close we could make the exchange in persn and not have to worry about the damage from the mail. Also I have many pure breeds that you might be interested in and we could make a trade. Don't ya just love it in the chicken world the possibilities are endless. Let me know. Take care and Happy Holidays to you.
    sara

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I will have purebreeds in the Spring. We are working on more pens now so we can seperate everyone. I will have BBS Orps, BBS Cochins, Mottled Houdans, Silver Lakenvelders, BBR, Gold and Silver Phoenix, White Bantam Cochins, Mottled Bantam Cochins, Barred Cochins , Barred Rocks and Columbian Bantam Cochins.

4. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    well lets hook up in the spring, I might have something you might want to trade for. I know all about that pen situation. Been there and I'm still there. lol

5. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I probably wouldn't be in this situation if...... I would stop buying chickens and hatching eggs [​IMG]

6. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:That would make a great signiture line! [​IMG]

7. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:Me either, I know I'm addicted so I'll just go with it. lol

8. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I just hatched 3 of my Phoenix today! I hope by Spring someone will be wanting some nice Phoenix Chicks.

9. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:Probably me, do you have any pics of the adult phoenix?

10. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Probably me, do you have any pics of the adult phoenix?

I thought I had pics, I will take some tomorrow. The Rooster is a Hatchery, but actually very nice , the Hen is a silver from Napalongtails on BYC. I bought a Trio from her earlier in the year, they are Show birds.

I have a couple Chicks from the Silver Pair and a few from the BBR Rooster on the Gold Hen (this pair is Show Quality)
    I just hatched 3 from the Silver Pair and have 4 more in the bator. They will hatch sometime between the 30th and the 2nd.
    I also have a White Female from the BBR/Gold Pair.
    I will get some pics tomorrow and email you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by