Christmas Tree #4 of 10

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MissPrissy, Dec 8, 2009.

1. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    The next tree is up. This one is dressed in gold.

You can find it here.

http://bigredcouch.com/journal/

With the snow we have had and all the decorations going up it really feels like Christmas time.

The most wonderful time of the year!

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    NICE!! .... why are you dressing 10 trees?

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Beautiful! [​IMG]

I would so love to see your house this time of year. [​IMG]

4. MissPrissy

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Quote:I put a tree in every room, Linda. [​IMG]

I love Christmas!

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Did you really marry a geek you met on the net and move to the hills? Me too! [​IMG]

Where do you keep all the xmas stuff the rest of the year?

I love your Christmas spirit- we need more people like you out there [​IMG]

6. MissPrissy

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thanks, Stacey.

Yes, I met my husband on the internet in a MSN chatroom.

I moved from a farm in Ga in 2004 to a townhouse in Metro DC - Virginia.

One year later (2005) for Christmas he bought me this house and we moved from the city back to the country in central Virginia.

I have a big messy life and a house always in need of some room being tidied and dishes washed that is a fairy tale dream come true.

All of my decorations are not yet up.

I am in the midst of finishing some handmade items, ornaments, presents and cleaning while trying to decorate, do laundry, keep us fed, tending my etsy store and keeping the home fires burning.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Not because of Santa, presents or snow or decorations. It is the celebration of my Savior, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Merry Christmas!

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    i was just reading you thing about your ds and the legos. So cute, my ds plays in a similar manner and I totally understand the wanting to eat them heart exploding feeling you get when watching them. Chook tv is good but I think ds tv is so much better [​IMG]

I have been looking at all of your trees too. I havent even gotten mine up much less 4! They are all quiet beautiful [​IMG]

I got a Letter from Santa written by a BYC member it arrived today I have been itching to give it to ds of all the stuff I got him I am most excited about the letter he wrote his letter to Santa last night so after we mail it today he will receive his reply tomorrow. Oh I hope I can wait that long!

8. MissPrissy

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I write letters and mail them to the north pole in Alasaka for the post mark. I enjoy writing as Mrs. Santa to each of my kids.

9. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Miss Prissy! I am enjoying your trees very much! You are putting ideas in my head again.
    Your house looks picture card romantic with the decorations and the SNOW!
    But I have questions: How do you store the trees and ornaments? And how long will you let them stay up? What is your phiosophy on adding, collecting, keeping or not to keeping certain ornaments?

10. And yet again another amazing tree , Awesome ! I dearly love the lil doll angel .

Too many ornaments ...... No such thing

I love your craftiness and the story of how you and your DH met is great. My oldest DD is also going to marry a great man she met on line. They have been dating for 4 years now and her plans are to move to Canada with him in May .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by