1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Christmas tree skirt,quilted,Will ship in time for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 19hhbelgian, Dec 12, 2009.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I have a tree skirt that we used to use in our cabin... We now live in an old farm house, and I got a different tree skirt. The skirt I'm selling has different animals on it, including birds, moose, & bears. It also has leaves and pine cones. This Christmas tree skirt is in wonderful condition, and has no rips, tears, pullers... It does has some bleeding towards the top of the skirt from when I spilled some water on it while watering the tree. Once you put it around your tree, you can not see the small spot where the red ran into the off white. It fits big trees - we usually get a 7-8' tree, but if you get a smaller tree, you will simply see more of the skirt [​IMG] If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pic showing where the red ran a little bit...
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by