Christmas Wish List for the Kids....

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickensducks&agoose, Oct 23, 2009.

1. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't know about y'all, but I have some extra stuff (toys clothes) around the house, just looking for a good home. I know that times are tight, here on BYC too, and thought maybe we could do a little swap sort of deal, where you post 3 items that you have to trade, and 3 items you want, and then we sort of adopt each other....

I have a beautiful blue coat/bibs (snowpants) set size 2T, a red baby-bag (snowsuit with legs but no arms, that you can put the baby in a stroller, or a backpack, and they stay warm), and a tiny pair of snowboots that would fit a 1 year old, i think they're a 4 or 5... I'll check. These are all GOOD brands, like LL Bean and Kamik, and are very lightly used.

I want 3 good kid books, good condition, the kind of stories that will be remembered by my children forever... examples of books that we already love- Alexander and the magical Mouse, The borrowers, the Church Mouse, the Crocodile in the tree...

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    What a neat idea! I don't have one quite that little, but I'll see what I have that he doesn't need/won't use [​IMG]

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    That's a good idea. Mine is too old but I have some things around I'll keep on eye out for people looking for things. What age group are you looking for your books in?

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'll be watching this... [​IMG]

5. Lolita

Lolita Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    I love the idea and will be looking out too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by