Chronicles of Raising Meat Birds - Modern Broilers, Heritage and Hybrids

I put the hole as far from the post I screwed it to and it worked out perfect because a bucket fits right under it without the post getting in the way. I found saw dust in the bucket, before and after the deed, helps with clean up. and I can bury it easily in the compost pile too.View attachment 2280361
I’m crazy about cleaning my bucket 😂 I wash it with dawn. I usually burn the innards, heads, and feet. I wanted to dehydrate the feet for the dogs and my husband told me I was crazy 😜

I also gave my dogs bull you know what (pizzle) and my husband found out what it was and was so disgusted 😂 he’s a redneck, but he doesn’t deal with animal parts like that.

Should've seen his face when I threw a chicken foot at him 😂 anyone else a tool like I am... we joke like this daily.

I keep bursting out laughing when I see it because its a kitty litter container. But it works great, the hole in the bottom is big and the head fits easily, the flimsy plastic can shape to a large bird. and the plastic is strong enough to not rip when a 6 to 10 pound bird is thrown in there. I bet it works better than those metal cones that do not look big enough to be honest.
For the metal cones you have to get the next size up from what they say. 😕

I’m crazy about cleaning my bucket 😂 I wash it with dawn. I usually burn the innards, heads, and feet. I wanted to dehydrate the feet for the dogs and my husband told me I was crazy 😜
I add the (skinned & declawed) feet to the stock pot. If you scald the bird, the feet peel & declaw easily.

Probably one a year flings blood everywhere
Not too bad.
I also gave my dogs bull you know what (pizzle) and my husband found out what it was and was so disgusted 😂 he’s a redneck, but he doesn’t deal with animal parts like that.

Should've seen his face when I threw a chicken foot at him 😂 anyone else a tool like I am... we joke like this daily.
The kids used to "walk" the chicken feet when we did them. Our neighbor took a couple and tied the feet to this Accountant brother-in-law's rear-view mirror. As a very early commuter into the city job, he was halfway to work before he realized he had 2 huge Cornish-X feet dangling like fuzzy dice from his mirror. We have laughed about that for 30 years!

@KDOGG331 I am always messing with him.
Not too bad.

The kids used to "walk" the chicken feet when we did them. Our neighbor took a couple and tied the feet to this Accountant brother-in-law's rear-view mirror. As a very early commuter into the city job, he was halfway to work before he realized he had 2 huge Cornish-X feet dangling like fuzzy dice from his mirror. We have laughed about that for 30 years!
hahaha that’s hilarious

Back
Top Bottom