Churp Churp !!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sierra pachie bars, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I hear my babies churping in their eggs [​IMG] I got so excited my husband and son ran out to hear for themselfs. They are due to hatch batch A Monday Batch B Tues . Both batches are AMERAUCANAS [​IMG] Big cheesy smile ~

2. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    Congrats hope all goes well..... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrats!

Sending good hatching vibes!!! [​IMG]

4. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    how many eggs r in there, congrats btw

5. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    That's so fun [​IMG] I also got very excited when I heard mine cheep for the first time yesterday. It's so cute that they chirp in the shells. Today I have 1 chick out and one more well on its way.

Good luck with your hatch!

6. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    there are 12 in this batch. I got home from Church to having two hatching. One is very active , other on is more sleepy. The sleepy one I am worried about. Hoping to wake in the morning to a few more hatching [​IMG]

7. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    CONGRATS !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    The sleepy one didn't make it. [​IMG] I had two more hatch , with one more hatching right now. Sure by morning I shall see some fluffies. I am in bed with the flu, so yuck. My husband keeps yelling at me for going and sneaking in peeps when I am supposted to be resting.[​IMG]
    This is my first time ever hatching my babies, so I get worried with the babies trying to walk bumping into the other eggs that still haven't hatched. It is cute because it seems like they are talking to the ones in the eggs. I'm proud the ones that have hatched are active and strong and most of all adorable. Plus my kids are loving this experience alot. So good for them [​IMG]

9. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    I have one that has me a bit worried. It seems like his/her legs are to far apart. Doesn't get around like others, hard to explain..

10. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by