circles

acriswell4

Chirping
Jul 24, 2016
Today spot started to walk in circles almost like she was chasing her shadow. and in the pool she would swim in a circle like she was chasing her foot. anyone's ducks do that

Today spot started to walk in circles almost like she was chasing her shadow. and in the pool she would swim in a circle like she was chasing her foot. anyone's ducks do that
That sound like something neurological going on. I have seen mine walk in circles chasing their tail mainly my drakes but it goes away pretty fast. Are you still using niacin or brewers yeast as a supplement for her B3?

@acriswell4

That sound like something neurological going on. I have seen mine walk in circles chasing their tail  mainly my drakes but it goes away pretty fast.  Are you still using niacin or brewers yeast as a supplement for her B3?

@acriswell4

Well when she was doing it in the pool she was grabbing her foot while spinning lol no I have been feeding her flock raiser and I was told I didn't need to add anything

Well when she was doing it in the pool she was grabbing her foot while spinning lol no I have been feeding her flock raiser and I was told I didn't need to add anything
Sometimes they still need the extra. I'd give her some and see if it helps. Either Plain niacin 125mgs to 1 gal of water daily or Nutritional yeast 1 tab added 1 cup of feed daily. it's pretty inexpensive way to help if that is what it is. Could she have injured her foot? did you take a look at it?

Sometimes they still need the extra. I'd give her some and see if it helps. Either Plain niacin 125mgs to 1 gal of water daily or Nutritional yeast 1 tab added  1 cup of feed  daily. it's pretty inexpensive way to help if that is what it is.  Could she have injured her foot? did you take a look at it?

She spins in both directions in the water I think she may just be playing

Last edited:

She spins in both directions in the water I think she may just be playing

Aww! :) Yes, it looks like she's just messing around with her foot in the pool. That CAN mean something is bothering her with her feet, or she could just be playing around. Have you checked the bottom of her feet, just to be safe? To see if there are any sores or anything? If it was a neurological or eye issue she'd be doing it pretty much all the time. I think she's just messing around, though.

Back
Top Bottom