citron spangled hamburg rooster in norton ohio

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by kturinsky, Feb 23, 2016.

1. kturinsky

kturinsky New Egg

Jan 18, 2016
    2 years old. downsizing and I don't have a mate for him so he has to go .[​IMG]

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

I just have to ask: where did you manage to find a Citron Spangled Hamburg? I've long coveted that breed, actually. [​IMG]

-Alex

3. kturinsky

kturinsky New Egg

Jan 18, 2016
    There was an add on Craigslist a few years ago by a woman that bred them. We got a pair and my daughter took one of their eggs and hatched it in the incubator that is how we got him. His mother passed about a year ago and so we got rid of his father because we couldn't find him a mate and I lost the ladies contact info to get a hen. Now we can't find him a mate so I'm hoping someone has a new or want for him

4. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you for answering my question! You're so lucky to have gotten some of that beautiful breed. Sadly, I'm very close to where you are, but as we are getting 4 straight run Isbars and 20 straight run bantams in a couple weeks with a guarantee of some roosters in the bunch, I don't exactly have a slot for another at the moment. I REALLY hope you find that handsome boy a loving home soon. [​IMG]

-Alex

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by