Citron Spangled Hamburgs

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by backwoodsgirl, May 27, 2014.

1. backwoodsgirl

backwoodsgirl New Egg

May 27, 2014
    Hello. I would like to find a hen and a rooster or a trio if at all possible. I have looked for hours online and finally gave up. Hoping someone here will be able to help me with my search. I have checked H&H rare poultry breed but they no longer breed them. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank u so much

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
  3. backwoodsgirl

backwoodsgirl New Egg

May 27, 2014
    Thank u so much. I have been looking everywhere for some with no luck

4. smallbatchfarm

smallbatchfarm Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2013
    Morristown Corners, VT
    We bought a trio, 6-8 weeks old, off of Rarebreedauctions.com from Jon Burton. Great birds. Our silkie just hatched out 13/13 of the CSH eggs. Pretty awesome!

5. backwoodsgirl

backwoodsgirl New Egg

May 27, 2014
    Thanks so much for the information. I am going to check them out asap. I hope i can get some too.

6. smallbatchfarm

smallbatchfarm Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2013
    Morristown Corners, VT
    Hey backwoods, any luck with finding Hamburgs?

7. backwoodsgirl

backwoodsgirl New Egg

May 27, 2014
    Hey smallbatch, Actually I have had no luck finding any Citrons. I have registered on Rarebreeds and looked Mr. Burton up but he doesn't have any listed right now. I have also registered on ebay with no luck and also tried a place maybe was called one earth farms? who i was told had them but i guess they no longer breed them. I am still looking if u come across something would greatly appreciate any feed back you may have. Thanks so much for checking back w me[​IMG]

8. jamieme

jamieme Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2013
    Bantam hamburgs are hard to find!! I have a ss bantam roo, and have been looking for hens, but no luck.

9. kturinsky

kturinsky New Egg

Jan 18, 2016
    not sure if you are still looking but I have this great little guy im looking for a home for. He is a citron spangled hamburg bantam

[​IMG]

10. jamieme

jamieme Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2013
    Where are
    where are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by