City folk-how to know WHICh post office

All 9

Attachments

• 20220407_122317.jpg
    20220407_122317.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 2
Well according to the USPS tracking they are expected Thursday. If that is the case I will certainly have losses. I am refreshing the tracking page often hoping they left Ohio! I think they will get here today, they always have in the past. If not I put the blame on the postmaster general
The blame falls on the employees. Government union workers, at their finest.

If your post office(s) are that bad, go online and file a complaint... I had to do it several times here at my new place, but the bigwig will put a foot in their hind end and straighten them up...
I had a couple mail carriers that were just tossing packages wherever ( I have a plastic storage bench by the door for packages to be out of the weather with a sign and they ignore it .... no issues with UPS, FedEx..ect.., just USPS ) after a filed complaint , the postmaster called, we talked and the issue was corrected immediately, no issues since. Sometimes you have to remind them who they work for.
You are fortunate. If you have signed up for "informed delivery" there are actually copies of the articles that are to be delivered.

Quite frequently, half of the items (ranging from cc bills to packages) never find their way to my door.

Filed an online complaint. I was informed that I needed to make the complaint at the local PO. That office never answers their phone, which necessitated a trip to the PO. I had printouts from several days informed delivery, and those missing (three packages and five cc bills) were circled. I was informed that there was nothing that could be done.

I'm in the city and my ladies ship out tomorrow. My question is, how donI know which of our many post offices they will be delivered to? I have two that are nearest me and would like to call ahead but truthfully, both are known to be less than friendly and I really doubt they will pick up the phone or call me. How doI handle this?
My postal worker knows that chicks are fragile. My phone number is listed on the shipping hen they get them in. They are required to call you. I usually get a phone call from her about 6:30 a.m., asking that i come down to the post office to get them. Ask your local post office or your letter carrier which place will receive your packages for delivery. Plan to have everything set up and ready to go, warmer/light warming up their space, so all you have to do is open the package and let them out. I mix in some cooked egg white with their food about every other day the first week or two to boost the nutrients they are receiving. One year i had a broody hen who “adopted“ the baby chicks. They loved her and she protected them!
Hill Country Lady. 🌷🌷🐓🌷🌷

I'm in the city and my ladies ship out tomorrow. My question is, how donI know which of our many post offices they will be delivered to? I have two that are nearest me and would like to call ahead but truthfully, both are known to be less than friendly and I really doubt they will pick up the phone or call me. How doI handle this?
My postal worker knows that chicks are fragile. My phone number is listed on the shipping hen they get them in. They are required to call you. I usually get a phone call from her about 6:30 a.m., asking that i come down to the post office to get them. Ask your local post office or your letter carrier which place will receive your packages for delivery. Plan to have everything set up and ready to go, warmer/light warming up their space, so all you have to do is open the package and let them out. I mix in some cooked egg white with their food about every other day the first week or two to boost the nutrients they are receiving. One year i had a broody hen who “adopted“ the baby chicks. They loved her and she protected them!
Hill Country Lady. 🌷🌷🐓🌷🌷

You are fortunate. If you have signed up for "informed delivery" there are actually copies of the articles that are to be delivered.

Quite frequently, half of the items (ranging from cc bills to packages) never find their way to my door.

Filed an online complaint. I was informed that I needed to make the complaint at the local PO. That office never answers their phone, which necessitated a trip to the PO. I had printouts from several days informed delivery, and those missing (three packages and five cc bills) were circled. I was informed that there was nothing that could be done.
The people at the PO wont... You have to contact the postmaster General which is on the USPS website... once you file a claim you will get a call, they will ask you specifically what is happening and I guarantee you that it will be corrected because they will follow up on it with another call to see how services is going. Once satisfied they close the case The morons at the post office will just blow it off The Postmaster actually lights the fire under their hind ends ( they either straighten up or get fired / replaced.

Back
Top Bottom