City Girl Chick Fun

ChickyChickGirl

Songster
5 Years
Apr 27, 2014
Wherever I am
Hey guys. I absolutely adore my new chicks, and I mean who doesn't?! Let's just tell cute stories and fun experiences with our chickens! I love when I walk around, they all chase after my feet frantically and they're running so fast they all tumble over each other. So cute! And how they love to perch, even if it means climbing up my shirt to sleep on my shoulder!

That sounds like my first chicken (I got her last year), she would do the same thing and acted like I was her mommy. So cute! I had to give her away to a farm but am going to try again this year (this time I'm getting 4 chicks). They are being shipped in 2 days!

YAY!! That' so exiting! If there are more than two it's even cuter because they all run together and flap their little wings. I'm glad we have five haha i'm sure you'll love having four! Hopefully you have as much fun with these guys as the last chicken. You'll have to let me know what's up with them :) Congrats!

Wow I just answered your question and I'm pretty sure you just answered one of mine!
(It was the one about the pigeon egg not hatching).

I'm getting a Black sex link, Brown sex link, Black Australorp and a Silkie.
My first chicken was a Black sex link so that's why I'm getting one again.
Have you ever heard of a Brown sex link? The hatchery that I'm ordering from is the only place I've seen them and I can't find anything about them.
The hatchery said that it's a mix of a Rhode Island Red and a White Plymouth rock. So it's pretty much the same cross as a Black sex link because the Black sex link is a cross between a Rhode Island Red and a Barred Plymouth Rock.

hm, I don't know. I have heard of them but only by name, no information. They probably have something about them on here. And yay for the Silkie, those are adorable.

Yeah, I was only going to get the Black sex link, Brown sex link, and Black Australorp but I just had to have a Silkie!
I only wanted layers but I love Silkies so I'm getting one!

Back
Top Bottom